Music is an important part of our community.
The Harvest Festival is excited to feature the talents of both our community choir
and community band as part of our
HARVEST FESTIVAL POPS CONCERT - SEPT. 15, 2022
7:00 pm - St. Andrew's Church | 102 Lower Market Street, Milton, PA
Connie Pawling-Young and Sharon Styer, Conductors
• Rehearsals are held at First Baptist Church (Golf Course Rd.) on Monday and Thursday
evenings at 7 pm beginning July 25th. Come early to register. (The week of Labor Day we
will rehearse Tuesday and Thursday.
• Singers are required to pay a $15 folder fee to help cover the cost of purchasing new music.
• Dress Rehearsals: Monday & Tuesday prior to the concert beginning at 7pm at St. Andrew's.
Attendance at dress rehearsals is required for all singers.
Kate Bailor, Pops Concert
Brett Hosterman, MACB
© 2022 Hosterman Creative
MILTON AREA COMMUNITY BAND - SEPT. 11, 2022
7:00 pm - LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED
Brett T. Hosterman, Conductor
• MACB performs 3-4 concerts annually with open membership to all levels
of instrumentalists from the Central PA/Milton Region.
• Rehearsal Schedule: typically 3 rehearsals are scheduled prior to each
concert. Visit www.miltoncommunityband.com for more info.