SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2022
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
REGISTRATION: Check-In/Race Day Registration from 8:00-9:00 AM at the Borough Building, 2 Filbert Street.
PRE-RACE ANNOUNCEMENTS 9:15 AM, followed by start at Borough Building, 2 Filbert Street - 9:30am start time
COURSE: 28 Miles with Hills, see Map for details
- Bike Race Pre-Registration & Online Registration:
$30 - Deadline September 5, 2022
- Race Day Registration:
$43 - Saturday September.10 from 8-9 am
Rules & Comments
1. ALL riders MUST wear helmets and STAY IN LINE.
2. Top 10 from last year get front of line position.
3. Mountain bikes will line up at the rear of the start.
4. Course to be marked about a week prior to race day.
5. Medical support will follow the racers.
6. Safety/traffic control provided at main intersections.
7. Filbert Street from Mahoning to Borough building will be closed from 10 am to noon.
8. Youth under 16 must have signed permission from parent/guardian.
Awards & Recognitions
OVERALL WINNERS - Men and Women
SPECIAL TANDEM - Both riders must register
SPECIAL CLUB TEAMS
- Best 5 times combined for total
- 1st & 2nd Club Team Awards
- Riders eligible for individual awards.
AWARD CATEGORIES - Men and Women
- Up to 15 yrs old
- 16 to 20 yrs old
- 21 to 25 yrs old
- 26 to 30 yrs old
- 31 to 35 yrs old
- 36 to 40 yrs old
- 41 to 45 yrs old
- 46 to 50 yrs old
- 51 to 55 yrs old
- 56 to 60 yrs old
- 61 to 65 yrs old
- 66 to 70 yrs old
- 71 years and up
CONGRATULATIONS - 2021 OVERALL WINNERS
Noah Koppenhaver 1:09:58
Brittany Luzik 1:17:16
RE: registration & payment
The first 100 registrants get a Commemorative Dry-wicking T-Shirt
A project of the
Fruit & Water provided by
© 2022 Hosterman Creative
2022 Gold Sponsor